Gracie and Taz

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Source Evaluation

Author Robert C Prewitt. On google it came up saying that Prewitt was a United States Marine. It did not have any information about his term in Vietnam. The article was written in February 2006. Prewitt's article had information regarding the Quang Ngai Province, which is my essay topic. It describes the area and enemy surrounding him. Since it is a personal experience reference I did not try to search elsewhere. The fact that it was published in the Marine Corps Gazette made me feel that I could trust it.

Amazon.com
Tim O'Briens lecture was film of what he said. I do not know when the lecture was given, it was not on the website. I know that the lecture was given at Brown University. It was also on their website so I feel that is ery creditabl. Since it had it written out and had audio I felt it was very reliable. The lecture was very informative and O'Brien talked about numerous stories and experiences.

Robert C Prewitt. Marine Corps Gazette. Quantico; Feb 2006. Vol. 90, Iss. 2; pg 63, 2 pgs.

O'Brien, Tim. "Writing Vietnam". President's Lecture. Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island. 22 Oct. 2010. Lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment